Because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 and concerns about the health and safety of the attendees, the Ninth International Conference on Agro-Geoinformatics has become a virtual event. To comply with the presentation first policy, the conference has developed an alternate way for you to present your paper.
- Oral Presentation
- Will be provided in real-time thru Zoom (i.e. by sharing the screen).
- Authors should prepare a 10-minute in-person oral-style presentation.
- Virtual attendees will be able to ask questions during the oral session.
- To avoid technical issues and no-show difficulties, the author should make sure they have good internet connectivity with Zoom.
- The video’s quality is the author’s responsibility and it should not exceed 10 minutes.
- Instruction on how to use Zoom to make a presentation could be view at http://agro-geoinformatics.org/program/