INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING FULL PAPERS TO IEEE PROCEEDINGS
Please read these instructions carefully and follow them exactly to minimize problems with production of the conference proceedings.
There are four steps to completing your final paper submission:
- Prepare your camera-ready paper.
- Validate your camera-ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Submit to your EasyChair account the IEEE PDF eXpress validated version of the camera-ready paper.
- Pay the publication fee.
- Attend the conference and present the paper.
- Complete and submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright form.
These steps are detailed below.
1. To successfully create your camera-ready paper, please follow the steps below:
- The paper formatting guidelines are the same as paper submission,following the IEEE template.;
- The length limit of the full paper is 6 pages, but at least 4 pages;
- There is a strict size limit of 10 MB (10,485,760 bytes) for PDF files in the conference proceedings;
- You need to include in your paper, at the bottom of the first page, the appropriate IEEE copyright notice.
Select which of the following applies to your particular case (without quotes):
* For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: “U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright”
* For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: “978-1-6654-7078-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown”
* For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: “978-1-6654-7078-0/22/$31.00©2022 European Union”
* For all other papers the copyright notice is: “978-1-6654-7078-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE“
2. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to validate your paper:
Before creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact us for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Click here to come to IEEE pdf-express.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here.
- Enter the following:
· 55649X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Submitting paper to the EasyChair system
Deadline: May 17, 2022. Papers that arrive after the deadline may not appear in the conference proceedings, and may not be placed in IEEE Xplore.
- Log on to your EasyChair account and submit your IEEE PDF eXpress validated version of the camera-ready paper:
- Update/correct (if necessary) the paper title, author list and abstract to match your camera-ready submission.
4. Pay the publication fee
Please complete the publication fee transaction HERE.
5. Attending the conference and presenting the paper
The conference will be run in hybrid mode. Virtual presentation is available if you cannot attend the conference in person.
Only accepted papers that are registered, written in the required 4-6 pages full paper IEEE format, and presented by one of the authors at the conference will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
Before your camera-ready paper submission can be considered complete, you must complete and submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form as described in Step 4 below.
6. Completing the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) for your paper
eCF is a procedure for authors to complete their publishing agreement with IEEE.
Within a few weeks after the final paper submission deadline, you (corresponding author) will receive an email with a user ID and password, and more detailed information on accessing IEEE Electronic Copyright. Please contact us if you need help with this procedure.
The dissemination of eCF will occur during the month of June, all papers pass format check should expect to receive the eCF email by the end of June.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that once you submit your IEEE Electronic Copyright form, you will not be able to go back and make changes. IEEE does not have any mechanism to redo an electronic copyright form and you will not be able to complete more than one form per paper. As such, please be sure that the title, author list, etc. (as specified in Step. 3) are correct and final on the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form prior to completing and submitting the copyright form.
Papers without completed copyright forms will not be enrolled in IEEE Xplore.