INSTRUCTIONS FOR VALIDATION AND FINAL SUBMISSION OF CAMERA-READY PAPERS
Please read these instructions carefully and follow them exactly to minimize problems with production of the conference proceedings.
There are four steps to completing your final paper submission:
- Prepare your camera ready paper.
- Validate your camera-ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Submit to your EasyChair account the IEEE PDF eXpress validated version of the camera ready paper.
- Complete and submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright form (more informations in few days).
These steps are detailed below.
1. To successfully create your camera ready paper, please follow the steps below:
- The paper formatting guidelines are the same as paper submission;
- The length limit of the full paper is 6 pages, but at least 4 pages;
- There is a strict size limit of 10 MB (10,485,760 bytes) for PDF files in the conference proceedings;
- You need to include in your paper, at the bottom of the first page, the appropriate IEEE copyright notice.
Select which of the following applies to your particular case (without quotes):
* For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: “U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright”
* For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: “978-1-7281-6561-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown”
* For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: “978-1-7281-6561-5/21/$31.00©2021 European Union”
* For all other papers the copyright notice is: “978-1-7281-6561-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE”
2. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to validate your paper for inclusion in IEEE Xplore:
Before creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact us for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Click here to come to IEEE pdf-express.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here.
- Enter the following:
· 50104X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Final paper submission for production
Deadline: June 20, 2021. This deadline will not be extended. Papers that arrive after the deadline may not appear in the conference proceedings, and may not be placed in IEEE Xplore.
- Log on your EasyChair account and submit your IEEE PDF eXpress validated version of the camera ready paper:
- Update/correct (if necessary) the paper title, author list and abstract to match your camera-ready submission.
Before your camera-ready paper submission can be considered complete, you must first complete and submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form as described in Step 4 below. If you submit a paper more than once, the paper collection site will remember that you have already filled out the copyright form for that paper so that you don’t have to resubmit the electronic copyright.
4. Complete and digitally sign the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) for your paper and submit it along with your final paper.
The dissemination of eCF has been delayed for a few weeks, all papers pass format check should expect receiving the information by the end of July.
eCF is a procedure for authors to complete their publishing agreement with IEEE.
A few days after the final paper submission deadline, you (corresponding author) will receive an email with a user ID and password, and more detailed information on accessing IEEE Electronic Copyright. Please contact us if you need help with this procedure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that once you submit your IEEE Electronic Copyright form, you will not be able to go back and make changes. IEEE does not have any mechanism to redo an electronic copyright form and you will not be able to complete more than one form per paper. As such, please be sure that the title, author list, etc. (as specified in Step. 3) are correct and final on the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form prior to completing and submitting the copyright form.
Papers without completed copyright forms will not appear on the conference proceedings and will not be enrolled in IEEE Xplore.